SmokeBombClockSmokeBombClock

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Finally! My childhood - twisted!

Have been waiting for this release, and I'm happy to say, HERE IT IS! And it is AWESOME! It brings back so many memories from my childhood, but twists them in my adult head... giving me the best of both words, then and now!

Great job, love it and this fan dream come true!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

nonsense.pt(3-2).no!2 nonsense.pt(3-2).no!2

Fiffen

When you become a clock be sure to stop by the Video Games forum, thats where I argue with olksoo on how PS2 is better then XBox and spend most my time in that forum ;)

EZ3 responds:

...Ok. "When I become a clock" i will do that. Thanks for the 10s.

Haunted House Haunted House

Well....

I didn't think it was that great...sorry...I was really about to get into it, but since all it did for me was remind me of a text book from school I lost intrest...so I went through the house...every room, and outside, went everywhere, and got every scroll (but I didn't read them, only the ones in like 2 rooms, then I just wanted to get them all) hoping that I could beat it and it would end but...nothing happend, and I ran through the house forever with nothing to do aaahhh!!! Either way, I voted 5 because it looked like it was alot of hard work and the animation and action scripting was really good.

Armegalo responds:

Well it did took lot of work. The only way to get out is to get every scroll, then go to the backyard go all the way to the left then read the stuff and the exit will appear.